Assignment Scope: MUST BE FULLY VACCINATED AGAINST COVID-19 PRIOR TO START DATE
Application Support Analyst is responsible for delivery of application services for Finance applications utilized in the Canada and global business units.
• Manage day to day Finance applications portfolio
o Ensure change management and SOX requirements are met
o Optimize service delivery by improving reliability, efficiency, quality and cost effectiveness of defined components of services.
• Collaborate with Business SMEs and IT Business Analyst to create/manage application(s) roadmap(s)
• Maintain all technical application documentation
• Apply patches to specified set of applications
• Perform upgrades (testing and implementation)
• Troubleshoot/Interact with vendor support
• Perform usage analysis and provide license recommendations and implementation
• Align with Global capability teams, contribute to the development of and ensure alignment with global directions
• Assist in application transition into a new Global capability support model
• Experienced and proficient in SQL scripting, query and coding best practices
• Able to write and troubleshoot SQL code (stored procedures, functions, tables, views, triggers, indexes, constraints) in both Oracle and MS SQL Server environments.
• Bachelor's Degree or related diploma in Computer Science
• Minimum of 5 years’ experience supporting applications
• A strong working knowledge of application lifecycle management
• Excellent written and verbal skills, strong problem-solving skills, the ability to work well across multiple teams, strong leadership skills, professionalism, willingness to continuously learn, and to champion change are required
• Significant project delivery or project management experience is a plus
• Knowledge/experience in the Oil and Gas industry particularly Finance