IS Operations Engineer
Location: The Hague, Netherlands
Contract type: Contract, minimum 12 mission
Time Frame: Looking for a starter ASAP. Role has full sign off and budget.
Work Rhythm: 40 hours / week, (Mon – Fri)
Contract Language: English & Dutch
Recruitment Partner: Airswift
Account Manager: Oliver Sorensen
Key Words: Operations | Operations Engineer | IT | IT Support | IT Infrastructure | Administration | Microsoft | ServiceNow | Servers
We are a world-leading Oil & Gas company, known world-wide for our projects. We provide fully integrated project solutions and service, from concept and design, through to installation and commissioning. We have partnered with Airswift to support us in our hiring and are proud to expand our team to include the appointment of an IT Operations Engineer.
Role and mission:
- Follow-up and solvation of L2 / L3 incidents assigned to IS Operations support group
- Initiating and follow-up of Windows server administrative tasks requests towards the remote Admin (BOOST)
- Performing Windows administrative tasks not covered by service provided by BOOST team
- Enforce the Permanence On-Duty team (Business critical applications support outside Office hours)
- Cooperate with BOOST team to maintain an optimal availability level of all Infrastructural and Application servers, system performance and security.
- Coordinate / guide changes conducted by external integrator. The IT Operation Engineer will have to:
- Initiate the change through filling the Change Approval Board form
- Measure the efficiency and the quality of the integrator activity
- Define/update the operational procedures and take the appropriate actions to put the change into production.
- Make sure that the documentation / infrastructure drawings are updated
- Microsoft Certified System Engineer (MCSE) or Equivalent
- At least 5-7 years experience in Windows and IT infrastructure administration
- Good knowledge of SCCM, VMWare and Visio
- Global knowledge of ServiceNow and databases (MSSQL and Oracle)
- Security skills for Windows network would be clearly a plus.
- Dutch (Strong Level – Verbal & Writing)
- English (Strong Level – Verbal & Writing)
The next step
We have an exceptional team in place, and we are pleased to be able to appoint a further person to our growing business. We are aware that you may not ‘tick all the boxes’, but if you believe you can genuinely offer some valuable skills and experience to our business, please in the first instance contact our recruitment partner Airswift.