Contract type: This is a contract role, with day rate based on experience
Experience Required: Experience with Administration
Time Frame: Start date will be as soon as possible
Recruitment Partner: Airswift
Key Words: IR35, Coordinator, compliance, HRIS databases, audits, mathematics, stakeholders, reporting, documentation, statistics, data protection, excel, database
We are not just engineers. We are a global team of data scientists, consultants, construction workers and innovators all working to create a better tomorrow. Every day, we help customers in energy, chemicals and resources get one step closer to solving our planet’s toughest issues. Climate change. The energy transitions. Digital transformation. And how we can deliver a more sustainable world Whatever your ambition, there is a path for you here. And there is no barrier to your potential career success.
To carry out the role of IR35 Co-ordinator and support Off-Payroll (IR35) manager in the effective provision of IR35 compliance guidance and advice company managers. The IR35 Co-ordinator will provide a professional, customer-focused service, ensuring the application of best practice and established processes and procedures, whilst following work instructions. The IR35 Coordinator will interact with key stakeholders and should be comfortable dealing with line management at all levels of the organization. The IR35 Coordinator will have an appreciation for, and an awareness of, wider business impact.
- Be the focal point for the IR35 coordination activity
- Build productive and supportive relationships with internal and external stakeholders and customers
- Co-ordinate and support IR35 compliance activities by ensuring that work delivered meets requirements and is accurate, aligned, and reliable, seeking support from relevant others as appropriate.
- Co-ordinate, in conjunction with the IR35 Administrator, the production of information to the IR35 team and ensure that accurate reports are delivered to meet requirements in a timely manner.
- Work with the HRIS databases to provide reports from the systems on an ad-hoc basis as required and to provide reports as required.
- Provide support to ensure all systems are accurately updated and maintained through effective liaison and awareness of movements and changes.
- Completion of regular audits to ensure update compliance.
- To be able to work autonomously and actively seek out areas for development and improvement within the business and prioritize workload accordingly.
- Develop and maintain a strong relationship and network with the IR35 team and other business functions, so that IR35 decisions and activities are based on sound business awareness and are adding value to the business
- Higher or equivalent in English
- Higher or equivalent in Mathematics
- Experience of delivering at Co-ordinator/Senior Administrator level
- Experience of managing challenging workload and competing priorities
- Experience of working in a fast-paced organization
- Experience of building productive working relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Data rational
- Able and willing to challenge situations in line with People best practice
- Hands on person who likes to get involved in the detail and follow through on situations to completion
- Good organizational skills
- Ability to effectively work alone or in groups
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Ability to manage deadlines and deliverables
- Ability to chair meetings through a defined agenda
- Excellent knowledge and application of Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
The next step
We have an exceptional team in place, and we are pleased to be able to appoint a further person to our growing business. We are aware that you may not ‘tick all the boxes’, but if you believe you can genuinely offer some valuable skills and experience to our business, please in the first instance contact our recruitment partner Airswift