Airswift. Inventory Coordinator. St Albans, WV. 1 year.
Airswift has been tasked by one of our key clients to seek a Inventory Coordinator to join them on a 1 year contract with the possibility to extend or transition into a permanent role in St. Albans, WV.
Day to day responsibilities will include:
- Performing all tasks relative to the physical receiving of materials, including verification of accuracy and condition, confirming receipt of materials certification and testing documents, retaining and filing said material certification documentation, and organizing the layout of the warehouse
- Receipt, storage, and issuance of a wide variety of critical parts, pre-tested pipe, equipment and supplies related to supporting company’s pipelines.
- Managing/working with contractors and support staff, management of inventory including the handling of all materials, receiving, locating - putaways, distribution, inventory cycle counting, annual physical inventories and obsolescence inventory identification, variance research, and associated accounting activities.
- Receives, unloads, inspects, identifies, stores, and issues a wide variety of equipment and supplies
- Verifies correctness of catalogue/inventory numbers, descriptions, quantities, units, and location and resolves - communicates differences
- Updates computer software database to maintain accurate inventory levels and records
- Operates equipment, such as forklifts, lift - reach trucks/lifts, pallet jacks, dollies, and other job related equipment
- Conducts periodic physical inventories by checking records against physical counts - researching, documenting and communicating any variances
- Maintains all areas, warehouses, stores, yards, in organized, neat, orderly manner and inspects for and to prevent and avoid safety hazards
- Files and stores archive records; - Maintains physical inventory locations, properly identifying racks, floors, yard, stack with inventory number, bin locations;
- 3 years of inventory experience
- Oil and Gas experience is a plus
- 3 years of Forklift experience
- Computer skills (MS Office, Outlook, SAP, etc.
Should you be interested in this opportunity with a leading O&G company, please apply to this advert with your up to date resume.