Airswift. Inventroy Analyst. Houston, TX.
Airswift has been tasked by one of our key clients to seek a Inventory Analyst to join them on a 6 months contract with the possibility to extend in Houston, TX.
Day to day responsibilities will include:
- Support, execute and assist in the development of local processes of Inventory Management and Materials Management standards that align with site expectations.
- Implement and execute standardized processes utilizing a common tools across the manufacturing site in support of the business processes to ensure inventory accuracy, quality/preservation, data quality, as well as supporting planning including managing inventory levels and supporting the site’s operational and business plans.
- Analyze and execute end to end inventory processes to ensure that the site meet’s the business targets including on time in full, production schedule adherence, and operational equipment effectiveness.
- Support inbound and outbound processes related to inventory management
- Support production processes related to inventory management
- Site SOX focal point
- Ensure that there are no impacts to site operations as a result of inventory accuracy or inventory reliability
- Support streamlining overall inventory processes through right sizing and inventory optimization.
- Ensuring each SOX and financial business control is followed and each process relative to inventory write-offs and/or reductions is followed.
- Support alignment of the current processes with the implementation of new inventory initiatives or processes
- Review & approve all inventory requests (adds, changes, deletes) to ensure alignment with stocking policies and strategies
- Review and reduce excessive stocking levels
- Review and proactively identify and correct deficiencies related to inventory records, material masters and other records (e.g. production orders, quality management lots, etc …).
- Focal point to investigate errors, stock outs, and value losses and identify and record fix and root cause analysis
- Focal point for all inventory cycle count discrepancy count issues and SAP ledger adjustments.
- Provide monthly review of inventory transactions and report monthly Inventory Status of Accounts to Finance team. Provide monthly completion of all inventory adds, deletes, inventory stock level changes, and stock avoidances.
- Inventory analysis, systems skills and implementation planning
- Knowledge of SAP systems
- Material exposure/background, CP or Financial background helpful but not mandatory
Should you be interested in this opportunity with a leading O&G company, please apply to this advert with your up to date resume.