Service Engineer? – Machinery
Key Skills:?Service Engineer, Field Engineer, Field Service Engineer, Engineering, Mechanical Engineer, Production, Maintenance, Machinery.
Location:?East Flanders, Belgium. ?
Contract:?This is a permanent position??
Salary / Package:?Competitive salary; extra legal benefits, travel bonus
Timeframe:?Role has full sign off and budget, and interviews can be held within 2 weeks?
Key words:?Engineer, R&D Engineering, Field Engineer, Machinery Repair, Maintenance, Industrial Engineering, FAT, SAT, Preventive Maintenance, 2D Drawings, 3D Drawings, Vacuum Process, Mechanical Engineer, Production, Heavy Equipment, Service Engineer.
We are specialists in low-pressure plasma applications for almost 30 years. Not only do we create our unique machines, but also chemistry and processes for our customers. Our customers are usually very large multinationals. You’ll find our coatings in all kinds of electronics, medical masks and in many other medical applications. We are constantly working on the technology of tomorrow. We have partnered with Airswift to support us with our recruitment.
Key Responsibilities and background:??
- Start-up and internal validation of new machines after assembly
- Supervise and perform machine and process acceptance tests in the presence of the customer (FAT)
- Installation of our machines worldwide on-site with a customer-oriented attitude.
- Supervising and executing machine and process acceptance tests at the customer (SAT)
- Training our customers in the use of our machines.
- Perform preventive and accidental maintenance on-site.
- Providing technical assistance to customers via telephone or remote support tools.
- Assisting the production and R&D department where and when necessary.
Critical Skills & Personal Attributes:?
- Mechanical assembly/construction using technical 2D & 3D drawings.
- CAD : knowledge of a CAD software to realize design adjustments.
- Excellent knowledge of English and Dutch, both written and spoken
- Expertise of basic software packages Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint
- Previous experience in vacuum processes: plasma is a plus
- Knowledge of French, German or other world languages is also a plus
The next step
We have an exceptional team in place, and we are pleased to be able to appoint a further person to our growing business. We are aware that you may not ‘tick all the boxes’, but if you believe you can genuinely offer some valuable skills and experience to our business, please in the first instance contact our strategic recruiter with?Airswift, Maria Sant'Anna