Airswift is seeking to invite an experienced sales professional to consider joining a manufacturing company in Bangkok. The Assistant Manager, International Sales will be responsible for developing and implementing growth opportunities in existing and new markets. We are searching for professionals that have a solid track record of creating long-term value for organizations.
Designation: International Sales Assistant Manager
- Promote the company's products to prospective customers
- Develop new business
- Visit international clients and accounts
- Make business trips
- Attend international exhibitions
- Prepare sales tools, presentations as necessary
- Liaise with various departments supporting international sales and customer services
Qualifications & Skills:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration in Marketing or Management or similar field
- At Least 3 years in International Sales or Export Sales. Having experience in export sales, B2B business, industry parts, or industry business will be a priority consideration.
- At Least 3 years as Supervisor
- Experienced in International visiting and attending international exhibitions.
- Good English Communication Skills Toeic 450 score
- Analytical and Problem-Solving Skills, Leadership Skills, and Negotiation Skill.