Airswift has been tasked by one of our key clients to seek an Internal Controls and Process Improvement Accountant to join them in Aberdeen, United Kingdom for a short-term contract (45 days) with one of our biggest clients in the oil and gas industry.
The Internal Controls and Process Improvement Accountant is responsible for review and update of the Group’s internal financial control environment following the recent implementation of SAP 4 Hana Cloud (S4 Hana).
Main accountabilities and responsibilities:
- Responsible for documenting the design and implementation of the Group’s financial controls, ensuring key risks are identified and mitigations put in place.
- Create robust process documentation in line with the Integrated Management System (IMS) and best practice.
- Working across Finance, Marketing, Inventory and other departments to deliver training and embed processes and controls.
- Review the internal financial control framework, identify any gaps following the implementation of S4 Hana and support process owners to design suitable mitigating controls.
- With support from the Finance team, understand the new S4 Hana automated processes and design appropriate controls.
- Review and update controls documentation on the Internal Controls SharePoint site.
- Document new processes and procedures in line with the Group’s Integrated Management System.
- Provide progress updates to the Financial Controller and Head of Finance
- Experience with SAP integration
- Experience with Project Management, Finance Transformation or Internal Audit
- Experience of designing controls, implementing or monitoring a financial controls framework
- Proven track record of delivering projects in line with best practice and governance
- Experience of documenting processes and procedures
- Highly organized
- Ability to perform well under pressure and meet deadlines
- Embrace change and continual improvement
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong communication with various stakeholders