Airswift-Warehouse Attendant. Sherwood Park, Alberta.
Our client, a major Oil & Gas company, is seeking a Warehouse Attendant to work in Sherwood Park, Alberta, Canada for a 1-year contract with the possibility to extend or go perm with the company.
- Load, unload, inspect, and identify materials
- Issue material to different entities
- Maintain company tools and equipment as per standards
- Operate forklifts and power pallet jacks
- Stage correct materials for jobs
- Optimization and implementation of best practices and industry inventory control/handling practices
- Strong working knowledge of Inventory control and MRP
- Experience with large warehouse clean up projects
- Disposal of equipment as per process
- Computer experience (Excel, Word, Email, Internet)
- SAP Experience or similar
- 5 years + experience in oil/gas in a warehouse role
- Travel may be expected