Our client is seeking a Project Manager to work within their facilities located in Joffre, for an initial 6-month assignment.
Responsible for leading and managing multiple sustaining capital projects throughout the project lifecycle.
- Develop and implement project execution plans to meet the project objectives, including scope definition, budget, schedule, execution strategies, resourcing and risk mitigation
- Promote and champion Responsible Care (Health, Safety and Environment) in all aspects of the project
- Plan for and secure internal and external resources
- Manage project delivery and performance of all stakeholders
- Establish and maintain alignment and frequent communication with key stakeholder
- Develop and deliver effective presentations to various audiences
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Technology Diploma
- 5-7 years of direct project experience
- Experience directly supporting an industrial manufacturing facility would be a plus