Airswift- Expeditor/ Buyer . Calgary, Alberta.
Our client, a major Oil & Gas company, is seeking a Expediter/ Buyer to work in Calgary, Alberta, Canada for a 6 month contract with the possibility to extend or go perm with the company.
- Administration of goods and/or services
- Follow up on purchase order deliverables, confirmation and maintenance of contractual delivery date, resolution of invoice payment issues and closure of purchase orders.
- Primary point of contact for all of Company´s Purchase Order requirements once the order is issued to the vendor.
- Access, review, enter, manipulate, interpret and analyze data related to role
- Managing relationships within SCM, clients and suppliers
- Meetings: Set-up, meeting minutes, time management, managing rolling action items log (RAIL)
- Monitor, manage and resolve invoice related issues • Negotiate related to function
- Coordinate inspection and testing requirements with the internal or third-party inspector
- Involve Buyer when Purchase Order changes are required
- Coordinate and monitor transportation of goods when required
- Issue shipment release authorizations • Work with customs clearing agent to avoid any delays with cross-border deliveries and complete custom paperwork as required
- Demand planning, sourcing, Purchase Order and commercial negotiation, Purchase Order execution, Purchase Order management and Purchase Order closeout
- Manage Purchase Order lifecycle
- Manage Request for Information (RFI), Request for Proposal (RFP), Request for Quote (RFQ), and Request for Bid (RFB) lifecycle as assigned by Supervisor
- Responsible for developing sourcing strategies to support of Spend Consolidation, Demand Management, Product Rationalization, Value Improvement, Should-Cost Analysis, Operational Cost Reduction, Continuous Improvement, LowCost Country Sourcing Quality and Delivery Requirements
- SAP and MS Office
- Established knowledge of fabrication processes including ability to understand fabrication schedules and suggest recovery options
- Knowledge of freight, customs, and logistics
- SCMP designation is a plus
Job locationCalgary, Alberta
Coatings Field Analyst I
- Smyrna, Cobb, Georgia
Our client, a leading Chemical company, is seeking a Coatings Field Analyst to work within their facilities in Smyrna,TN for 1-year contract. Performs intermediate level clerical accounting duties,...
Health and Safety Advisor
- Redwater, Alberta
Our client, a major company within the Oil and Gas Industry, is looking for a Health and Safety Advisor to work on a 1-year assignment in Redwater, AB. Main Responsibilities: Assure the project is...
CMMS Business Process Lead
- Calgary, Alberta
Our client is seeking a CMMS Business Process Lead to work within their facilities located in Calgary, AB (currently home office), for a 2-year assignment. This key role is for an experienced Busin...