Our Client a Major Oil & Gas Operator require an Interface Engineer to join the delivery for new scoped brownfields project work
- Responsible to manage all interfaces between Project Team and Project Teams (Subsea, Topsides, ICT, Control System Integration).
- Responsible to provide project engineering support including but not limited to technical, planning, project controls, organisation and coordination support as directed by the Project Lead.
- Provide leadership and coordination to execute the Project within HSE, quality, schedule, budget, and contractual requirements.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Raise, Manage and Close Out all interface queries between each interface party / stakeholders
• Update plans and schedules based on interface data availability (commitment) dates.
• Review impacts to PMCT based on commitment dates raising critical path issues with Project Lead
• Expedite interface data, drawings, free issued materials from interface parties
• When requested by Client, attend workshops and meetings with other stakeholders
• Provide Prelude knowledge / link to other stakeholders when requested by Client
• Support Project Lead with progress reporting, schedule updates, lessons learned register management, risk register management, action list management
• Support other Project teams where required based on critical path scopes and phase of project – Engineering, Procurement, Fabrication and Construction/Commissioning Teams
Skills & Experience:
• University Degree in Engineering from a reputable institution,
• TOSIET training (preferred – not essential)
• Strong project engineering skills and knowledge of project controls
• Demonstrate knowledge of engineering specifications, rules and regulations related to discipline and broadly of other disciplines
• Minimum 5years’ experience working in engineering preferably within construction in the oil and gas industry
• Proven track record in QHSE leadership and demonstrated commitment to drive positive safety behaviour
• Ideally has conceptual knowledge of subsea interfaces and/or Instrument, controls and telecoms
• Self-motivated and proactive with a key focus on delivery
• Demonstrates leadership and collaboration
• Good management and interpersonal skills
• Ability to effectively manage subcontractors
• Ability to set and maintain clear objectives for the team
• Clear communication skills, both written & verbal
• Strong planning and organisation skills
Only candidates with the right to work in Australia will be considered.
To apply simply press the ‘Apply’ button. Due to the large number of applicants, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
For further information please contact Han Yeang on +61 8 6146 4343