Airswift has been tasked by one of our oil and gas clients to seek for an Interface Engineer to work within their facilities located in Rayong, Thailand on a 1-year contract with possible extension.
Key Accountabilities :
- Focal point for overall interface management for EPC scope of work
- Review, approve interface management procedure
- Work closely with project control, lead engineer, procurement lead and construction manager and system completion lead to define interface points and plan
- Ensure EPC contractors utilize proper tools and method for IM process
- Ensure EPC contractor implement and maintain consistency of interface database
- Ensure Management of Change is implemented throughout project
- Review weekly/monthly interface report
Background Profile :
- Bachelor’s Degree in engineering
- Expected 15 years of experience in project management as project engineer with some years in the interface role for EPC project.
- Knowledge on managing interface register/matrix
- Experience in oil & gas industry or petrochemical industry (EPC contract) would be advantageous
- Familiar with international industrial code and standards related to work.
- Familiar with greenfield development project
- Influencing, negotiating and communicating.
- Presents oral and written communication concisely.
- Has the ability to prepare and present a reasoned case
- Proficiency in English and Thai language
*Kindly be informed that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.