Airswift has been tasked by one of our oil & gas clients to seek for Interface Engineer to work within their facilities located in Bangkok, Thailand for a short-term contract (6-months) with possible extension.
- Be a project focal point to develop project coordination and interface plan both among Project team and External parties.
- Ensure the effective coordinating interfaces between offshore facilities with Project team and external parties e.g. nearby Plants, Communities, JV partners, etc.
- Responsible to provide justification to resolve relevant project interface issues.
- Provide interface supports during bidding, engineering, procurement, logistic, construction, pre-commissioning, commissioning phases to project engineers, where applicable.
- Work with Project engineer to ensure proper Final documentation handover and punch list clearance prior handing over to Operation.
- Provide regular report to the Project Service Manager and establish a daily routine with the Project Service Manager on all project interface issues.
Background Profile :
- Bachelor’s Degree in engineering or related field. Master’s Degree is advantage but not necessary
- Experiences in FEED/EPC for Offshore or Onshore facility
- Experiences in interface management and stakeholder management e.g. Asset, JV Partner, Government authority, etc.
- Familiar with international codes and standards commonly accepted in the oil and gas industry including to related local regulations for offshore and onshore facilities.
- Very good in communication, coordination and organizing skills with ability to work with minimal supervision and liaise effectively and efficiently with other team members within / outside Department.
- Demonstrate high level of interpersonal skills, integrity and problem solving in complex project and business environments.
- Must have good knowledge of project management and Capital project life cycle.
- Due to the current travel restrictions in place, applicants shall be Thai nationality or having work rights in Thailand
*Kindly be informed that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.