Airswift has been tasked by one of our clients to recruit for an Insurance Campaign Analyst to be based out of Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
Type of role: Permanent
Product and Business Knowledge:
- Provide support, reviews, and guidance to business users such as GRB CAD and GBB analytics team on MCCM for build, test and execution of campaign via IBM Marketing to ensure adoption of MCCM.
- Understand and learn respective business subject matter expert and product data based on assigned campaigns to improve efficiency and strengthen product data knowledge to share knowledge across other team members.
Campaign Leads & Fulfillment:
- To generate campaign list, offers, fulfillment and tracking accurately in according to agreed requirements defined with Business and Analytics
- To advise the expected delivery date based on the complexity of the campaign requirement
- Enhancing and modifying templates/macros, extraction queries or logic to increase efficiency
Campaign Testing, Automation & Monitoring:
- Conduct test and actual blast
- Automate campaigns leads generation to delivery leads to respective channels and product owners
- Monitor and maintain campaign schedules based on campaign requirement and period (inclusive ad hoc or ever-green campaigns)
- Track and generate customer response & campaign fulfillment data & report to Campaign Engagement for analysis and reporting
- Provide campaign analysis to LOBs, to identify campaign effectiveness
Campaign Audit & LOP:
- To ensure end-to-end campaign processes and standards are followed to avoid any non-compliance finding is reported.
- To ensure completeness of documentation on MCCM for audit or future references for user and team for support purposes.
- Degree/Master in Decision Science, Statistics, Economics, IT, Computer Science or related discipline
- Minimum 3 years of experience in Campaign Analytics and other related fields such as (Data Warehouse, Data Analytics, Campaign Management)
- Good knowledge & hands-on experience in campaign build, test, validate, and deployment using (IBM Marketing (Unica) or SAS)
- Good Track record in develop and implement campaign data mart, campaign tracking, and data acquisition for financial industry with industrial standards.
- Good knowledge in Project management is an advantage for the role.