Airswift has been tasked by one of our major oil & gas clients to seek for Instrumentation Supervisor to work within their facilities located in Yantai, China for 2-years contract.
- The Hull Instrumentation Supervisor is responsible for the daily interface with the Yard supervision Team.
- The Supervisor will monitor the Construction Scope of work for Instrumentation, in compliance with the project HSE, Quality and schedule requirements as defined in the construction execution plan (CEP).
- The Instrument Supervisor will exhibit exemplary safety and supervisory leadership in all matters pertaining to instrumentation works on or pertinent to vessel.
- He is responsible for ensuring his subordinates are competent to carry out their allotted tasks. He will liaise effectively with other key management personnel. Safety, competence, and maintenance related to instrumentation systems and equipment, subordinate personnel, subcontractors, inspectors, and external and ad hoc services.
- Diploma/Degree in Electrical / Electronic Engineering.
- With minimum 5 years’ experience in a supervisor role for Instrumentation in FPSO Hull.
- Have taken on a supervision role for a minimum for 2 Major FSO Instrumentation or 1 Major FPSO (Hull conversion size up to VLCC FPSO).
- Have minimum taken on a supervision role for 2 Major FSO Hull Instrumentation or 1 Major FPSO, managing preservation, installation, hook-up of all disciplines until mechanical completion.
- Preferably minimum 2 years working experience in China.
- Good understanding of International Shipyards is preferable and an added value.
- Good understanding of schedule and resource planning
- Fundamental understanding of concepts, principles and practices in the oil and gas Industry.