Airswift has been tasked by one of our major Oil & Gas clients to seek an Instrumentation Engineer to work in Dickinson, ND for a 12-months contract position.
- Provides instrumentation and controls engineering support to all phases of project design, execution, installation, commissioning and operation.
- Maintains and applies company instrumentation design criteria and specifications as well as industry recognized standards.
- Reviews Engineering drawings and instructions to ensure compliance with applicable requirements.
- Develops and executes test plans for instrumentation installation, document calibrations, system configurations, and data acquisition equipment.
- Troubleshoots and diagnoses instrumentation related issues including electrical, mechanical, and computer controlled systems.
- Assists in factory acceptance testing and field inspections.
- Supports supply chain in instrumentation systems and equipment procurement activities.
- Highest non-supervisory level.
- Creates unprecedented solutions to complex, non-routine problems.
- Provides recommendations to management within business/functional team and occasionally across business lines/regions.
- Often provides specialized technical/functional guidance to others within business unit/functional areas.
- 10+ years of experience in a similar position.
- Technical specialist in all areas of discipline.
- Experienced in the Oil & Gas industry.