Airswift has been tasked by one of our major oil & gas clients to seek for Instrument Superintendent to work within their facilities located in China for an initial 1-year contract.
Within this position you will be responsible for the Construction Scope of work related to this discipline, in compliance with the project HSSE, Quality and schedule requirements as defined in the construction execution plan (CEP). You will manage a team of Supervisors and interface with the Quality Verification Inspectors for your discipline
- Leading the team to ensure the HSSE plan is understood and implemented by the Supervisors assigned based on their discipline so that the Group and Project HSSE targets are met.
- Ensure the Group & Project Quality requirements are met by:
- Ensure that the Quality Plan is understood and implemented by the Supervisors/Inspectors assigned to their discipline
- Leading the site Quality verification team for their own scope and ensure no no violation of the Group Quality Golden Rules
- Monitor yard productivity, manpower assignment as well as project quality and safety to ensure Construction schedule milestones are met.
- Ensure Supervisors and Inspectors are understood of their roles and responsibilities as well as familiar with Company Construction and Completions processes.
- Ensure yard Construction procedures are reviewed and approved
- Ensure the Inspections and Test Plan (ITP) is followed and attended by the team
- Ensure all Quality Verification Documentation is duly reviewed and approved
- Ensure that Manufacturing Data Records (MDR) are maintained, approved and compiled on a systematic basis
- Ensure Discipline Inspection Test Reports (ITR-A’s and associated Punch list) are compiled and issued by the yard and approved and logged into the Completion database
- Deal with Supply Chain to ensure the Required-on Site (ROS) for materials are respected
- Assist Material Controller in performing Receiving Inspections of materials and equipment.
- At least 10-15 years and above of working experience in offshore Oil & Gas industry especially strong knowledge in shipyards / fabrication projects
- Must be familiar and have working knowledge of International related Codes, Standards, and Regulations including all OSHA Construction Industry Standards
- Having a good level of English proficiency.
- Applicants shall be China nationality or having valid working visa in China.