Airswift is seeking a Instrumentation and Controls Specialist (HVAC Tech lll) to work on a 3-month assignment with a major Engineering & Construction company in Orlando, FL.
They'll be responsible for performing BAS performance verifications. Running complex reports to analyze system operation. Collecting data and entering it into a computerized maintenance management system. Monitoring the BAS for alarms and making adjustments and repairs as required.
Day to Day Responsibilities:
- Under minimal supervision conduct, repairs and troubleshooting of building automation systems, network, and components.
- Perform point to point checkout commissioning and system diagnostics from system level controllers to end devices.
- Monitor the BAS from network to devices for consistent performance.
- Identify trends that may indicate performance issues and react by resolving issues before they produce discomfort for the client and their customers.
- Ability to perform high level BAS software and hardware troubleshooting on complex HVAC systems and subsystems including network and controllers
- Familiarity with BAS systems such as Metasys, Siemens, Honeywell, Tritium, Niagra, etc.
- Knowledge of N2 and BACnet protocols is desired
- Ability to diagnose and repair complex control system malfunctions requiring extensive knowledge of a variety of BAS network protocols, software, sequence of operations and DDC ladder logic
- Work experience maintaining and operating HVAC and other equipment in an industrial, commercial or manufacturing environment.
- Experience with facilities BAS systems, installation, programming, maintaining, troubleshooting, and testing.
- Valid driver’s license