Airswift has been tasked by one of our major downstream clients to seek an Instrumentation and Controls Project Engineer to work within their facilities located in Fort Saskatchewan, Alberta for a 24-month contract.
- Deliver the front-end planning, development, and engineering of a portfolio of strategic process control and instrumentation-based projects
- Manage complex brownfield projects which includes leading projects through the project definition, detailed design phase, execution phase to project close-out.
- Interface with production and maintenance to plan and deliver a quality start-up in a brownfield setting
- Cost and schedule management, resource planning, contracting and procurement, detailed design review facilitation and developing the required team culture
- B.Sc in Engineering or Engineering Technologist, preferably in the Chemical, Electrical, Process Control or Instrumentation discipline
- Knowledge with Instrumented Protective Functions, Safety Instrumented Systems (SIS) and DCS / PLC control systems is an asset
- 5-10 years of petrochemical industrial experience, including aspects of design and engineering in the process control discipline
- Must be eligible for accreditation with APEGA in either a Professional Engineering or Professional Licensee capacity