Instrumentation & Controls Designer
Location: Kuala Lumpur
Contract: 1-Year Contract under Airswift
Salary / Package: Monthly salary in MYR
- Total minimum 10 years of experience and at least 8 years of offshore (FPSO/production platform/FLNG) Instrumentation Engineering (Conceptual, Basic and Details) experience.
- Cumulative 1 year’s site experience in Construction/Commissioning.
- Sound engineering knowledge in field instruments as well as control and shutdown systems. Excellent knowledge in selecting and specifying field instruments e.g. flowmeters, level instruments, control valves, shutdown valves, safety valves, analysers etc.
- Must be familiar with FPSO related international codes and standards (API, ASME, ISO, IEC, etc.) and marine classification societies rules and regulations
- Capable of undertaking challenging assignments, able to travel to Offshore for short assignments (less than or equal to a month).