- Adhere to the HSSE plan and enforce its implementation by the Yard
- troubleshooting of control instrumentation, fire and gas system.
- Execution of Pre-commissioning and dynamic commissioning, whilst maintaining input to the completions system and documentation.
- Ensure the work is carried out in a safe and controlled manner in accordance with offshore procedure and PTW system.
- Liaise with Commissioning Engineer and CMS Custodian ensuring integrity of database, amendments, Punch Lists and documentation, reports progress /status.
- Cause and Effect testing of Fire and gas and ESD system.
- Coordination of Certifying Authority witnessing on site.
- Perform Trouble Shooting of Flow Transmitters
- Change Trim of Control Valves to Meet Process Requirements
- Assist Operations during Offshore Start Up.
- Provide Operation with technical support throughout Start Up, stabilization and performance testing.
- Assist Engineer in achieving a smooth handover to Offshore Operations.
- Degree/Diploma in Electrical Engineering or equivalent.
- Have a minimum 5 years of FPSO experience
- Have technical knowledge of Permit to Work, Instrument/Mechanical Isolation Standards and Risk Assessment.
- COMP ex E’X’ course preferred.