Airswift is seeking an Instrument Technician I to work for our client in a 1 year contract (potential to be extended) in California.
As an I&C Tech, you will be responsible for installing, troubleshooting and calibrating all instrumentation associated with various components including all aux equipment, boilers, turbines, generators and more.
Role / Responsibilities:
- Able to use test equipment and hand tools as necessary
- Mentors more junior I&C techs for best practices
- Familiar with environmental rules and regulations
- Install, calibrate, test and troubleshoot plant equipment including boilers, turbines, generators and aux equipment
- Completes all required documentation including work orders, calibration sheets etc
- 5+ years experience in maintenance in a similar position within a power plant setting
You must possess a valid and clean driving license to be considered for this position.