Airswift has been tasked by one of our major oil & gas clients to seek for Instrument Supervisor to work within their facilities located in China for an initial 1-year contract.
- Respond promptly to problems in line with approved procedures.
- Select appropriate tests and diagnostic procedures and apply them methodically.
- Clarify the nature of problems with instrument assets.
- Determine the cause and extent of problems in the performance and condition of instrument systems or assets.
- Use the results of inspections to determine the appropriate actions to take.
- Record an accurate and full description in the appropriate document history
- Sample and check that controlled process discharges from area of responsibility to the environment are within prescribed limits
- Identify and halt unplanned discharges where possible, and reported immediately according to policy, procedure and regulation.
- Equipment, waste or other materials for disposal are dealt with according to the correct procedure
- Resources such as PPE materials tools and spares are not wasted or used inefficiently
- Establish effective relationships with colleagues and subcontractors.
- Establish scope of work clearly (briefings, toolbox talks, presentations.)
- Plan and control use of resources effectively. (Personnel, time, materials, transport, IT).
- Use of communication skills shows leadership (oral, teambuilding, recording, noting, handover, analyzing.
- Objective and consistent in assessment and appraisal of subordinates and subcontractors.
- Makes recommendations and improvements in working practices for greater safety, efficiency and profitability.
- Carry out Emergency Response role
- Demonstrate competence during Emergency Response Drills and training exercises.
- Applicants shall be China nationality or having valid working visa in China.
- At least 10 years and above of working experience in offshore Oil & Gas industry, preferable project experience for module fabrications projects
- Must be familiar and have working knowledge of International related Codes, Standards, and Regulations
- Having a good level of English proficiency.