Airswift has been tasked by one of our major oil & gas clients to seek an Instrument and Controls Design Technician to work within their facilities located in San Jose, CA, for an initial 6-month assignment.
Within this position, you will be responsible for the installation, programming, and commissioning of new construction and retrofit projects. Alongside this, will participate in field walks to maintain the facility control system, and manage demanding project schedules, prepare accurate reports.
- High school graduate or equivalent
- Associate of Applied Science Degree in Electronics or Instrumentation.
- 5+ years of Industrial Instrumentation and Controls Experience
- Knowledge of PLCs and SCADA systems.
- Pressure, temperature, flow, and level installation, calibration, and maintenance experience
- Understand Piping & Instrument Diagrams (P&ID) following ANSI/ISA S5.1 symbology