We are currently seeking applications from Testers in Charge, Function Testers and Assistant Testers to carry out testing and commissioning of signalling equipment for a global rail client with a national portfolio of operations.
Location- Melbourne, VIC
- Risk analysis for Testing and Commissioning, and adhering to appropriate measures to minimize these risks.
- Supporting the engineering team by carrying out correlation of existing installations to verify the design inputs match the installation
- Assure sites are properly stocked with installation and test tools while test tools are periodically calibrated
- Participating in the testing and commissioning of on-board, trackside, communications and control systems in accordance with commissioning procedures
- Assist testing teams to ensure targets are met in a safe and timely manner.
- Participating in fault identification during set to work activities and during commissioning.
- Wiring and termination of signalling equipment either on-board trains, in trackside locations, in communications locations or in control centre building;
- Installation of signalling equipment and cables for on-board, trackside, communications and control centre applications.
- Performing preventative and corrective maintenance activities of signalling equipment in accordance with the maintenance procedures
- Bacherlor’s Degree in relevant field (Telecom, Electrical, Mechanical etc.)
- 2- 5 years’ experience for the Tester/Assistant tester role
- 5+ years' experience for the TIC position
- Electrical licence
- Competency as a Tester in Charge, Tester or Assistant Tester – Please include SoC with relevant networks e.g. MTM, V/Line, ARTC, QR
- Rail Industry Worker Card