Airswift. Installation Tech. Fort Worth, Tx
Airswift has been tasked by one of our key clients to seek a Installation Tech to join them on an 6 months assignment with the possibility to extend or transition into a permanent role in Forth Worth, TX
Day to day responsibilities will include:
- Welding and installs of new and/or preexisting systems
- Welding and Fabricating overhead cranes and runways.
Support customers & maintain customer integrity by effectively interfacing with both customer and office in repairing equipment as needed.
- Evaluate and make recommendations regarding required repairs for customers.
- Maintain rapport with customers by examining complaints; identifying solutions; suggesting improved methods and techniques; and recommending system improvements.
- Performing quality installations and documenting warranty work
- Builds and maintains customer confidence by maintaining good response time, informing customer of problems, and completing the job in a timely manner.
- Maintain professional presentation, timeliness, appearance, and organization in all areas.
- 3-5 years experience in Welding and knows how to put steel together and weld. Must have Stick Weld Test 3g/4g
- Installation experience and knowledge
- Ability to to pass a 3G/4G SMAW certification
- Ability to work at heights. Heights may be as much as 10’ to 100’
- Willingness to travel. Some overnight stays may be required for specific jobs.
Should you be interested in this opportunity with a leading O&G company, please apply to this advert with your up to date resume.