Airswift is an international workforce solutions provider within the energy, process and infrastructure industries. Airswift serves as a strategic partner to our clients, offering a turnkey workforce solution to capture and deliver the top talent needed to complete successful projects by aligning with the unique needs of our clients. With over 800 employees and 6,000 contractors operating in over 50 countries, our geographical reach and pool of talent available is unmatched in the industry and the level of experience, exposure and expertise that the organization has is unparalleled.
Airswift has been tasked by one of our major offshore wind clients to seek for installation technical support to work within their facilities located in Taiwan.
- Support Project Management and installation subcontractors with a good and fast solution for their technical problems they are facing during the installation phase of wind power turbines. Therefore, you mainly use technical manuals, your own technical expertise and a good cooperation with other technical departments.
- Give technical expertise for mechanical or electrical problems occurring e.g. component installation or cabling or during technical site preparation (tools needed, spare parts, special requirements).
- Work together with development department and other technical departments in case a specialized expert is needed. Manage and follow up the solution of the technical issue until it is resolved.
- Be a competent installation counterpart for technical questions on all turbine types.
- Work in an international team situated all over the world.
- Degree in Engineering or electrical / mechanical experience or equivalent
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply
- Good communication in English.
- Good computer skills.
- Team spirit and problem solving.
- Applicants shall be Taiwan nationality or candidates with work rights in Taiwan
*It is regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified*