On behalf of our client, a Leading Turnkey Supplier of Submarine & Land Cable Systems, we are currently recruiting for an Installation Project Engineer to work on a number of Major Grid Connection projects in Germany.
You will play a key part in supporting the overall Installation package ensuring that the engineering meets all the requirements set out by the end client.
- Prepare detailed plan of the cable installation route and technical installation documentation
- Plan installation activities and help provide technical specifications to subcontractors
- Help prepare final as built documentation and ensure operations are carried out in line with laws, procedures and policies
- Engineering Degree (Preferably Civil Engineering)
- Knowledge and understanding of Land Cable Installation
- 2+ years experience in an installation engineering role
- Familiar with basic software such as MS Project, Word, Excel & AutoCAD
- English and German Language Skills
If this role is of interest and you possess the relevant skills/experience please Apply Now and we will be in touch to discuss your application further.