Airswift has been tasked by one of our major Oil and Gas clients to seek an Installation Analysis Senior Engineer to work in their office located in Suresnes/Sutton for a contract.
DESCRIPTION OF ROLE
The pipeline installation analysis senior engineer is responsible for delivering fit for purpose rigid pipeline installation analysis to projects and/or tenders supported by the Pipeline Group with specific focus on safe and cost effective installation operations.
She/He can be in charge of a team of installation analysis project engineers, dealing with rigid pipeline installation analysis in project, FEED or tender, potentially under supervision of Installation Analysis Lead Engineer – Pipeline Group.
She / He is responsible to the Analysis Team Lead or to the Installation Analysis Lead Engineer – Pipeline Group for the efficient day-to-day management of the installation analysis team and provide regular operational reports on general project engineering activities, technical subject matters and resource management.
SPECIFIC KEY RESPONSIBILITIES & ACTIVITIES
- Perform in autonomy installation analysis of rigid pipeline in S-lay, J-lay and/or Reel-lay,
- Manage an installation analysis team to ensure succesful delivery of analysis activities on all projects supported by the Pipeline Group,
- Accountable for planning of her/his analysis scope and the one of her/his team,
- Give direct engineering guidance to PG analysis engineers on specific subject matters
- Responsible for ensuring that standard of engineering services provided complies with relevant company engineering standards with a clear focus on commerciality of engineering solutions
- Ensure installation analysis solution is fit for purpose while meeting client specifications
- Promote safety culture and initiatives to the installation engineering team throughout the onshore and offshore delivery phases
- Participates actively to engineers training and development,
- Participates actively to the Pipeline Group department know-how consolidation,
- Proposes innovative solutions allowing cost & risks reduction
- Proficient with Orcaflex
- Familiar Python and VBA are desirable
- Undertsanding of Abaqus works is desirable
- Able to work in teams
- Sound communication skills
- Excellent report writing skills with the ability to self-check and produce accurate work
- Ability to prioritize and organize work
- Ability to communicate at all levels within the organization
- A demonstrable commitment to HSE and Quality
- Shall be self-motivated and have well developed interpersonal skills
- A willingness to travel on short assignments overseas
- Can work to deadlines set by management
- Commitment to Continuing Professional Development.