Airswift has been tasked by one of our major oil & gas clients to seek for Inspection Engineer to work within their organizations located in Sarawak, Malaysia for a 3 years contract assignment.
- Inspection Engineer shall be responsible for define and select all the necessary inspection technique required for the specific damage mechanism per component, as appropriate and evaluate the asset integrity of the pressurized equipment, piping, PRV, etc.
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering / Science or equivalent or min Diploma with fifteen (15) years’ experiences in inspection for pressurize equipment and storage tanks as Inspection Engineer
- Possess API 510, API 570, API 653 and Certified Welding Inspector certification
- Shall have at least 5 years hands-on working experience as NDT inspector, welding inspector or inspection supervisor.
- Shall have three (3) years proven experience as Inspection Team Lead / Manager or equivalent includes but not limited to establish / implement RBI plan for new fabricated facilities for new project and update RBI Work for existing pressurized equipment & storage tank for asset at operation phase respectively in Oil and Gas industries.
- The RBI Work shall include RBI studies, analysis, criticality ranking and establish IOW & dead leg register for oil and gas upstream pressurized equipment and facilities subject to NACE / ISO 15156 sour service in region 3 with H2S concentration of 5,000 ppm.
- This position is open to local candidates and preferably candidates with work rights in Sarawak.
- We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.