Job Title: Inspection Data Coordinator
Contract Duration: Until April 2023
Work Location: Antwerp, Belgium
Target Start date: ASAP
- Reviews inspection reports for completeness and accuracy and ensures all inspection data is up-to-date.
- Coordinates filing and organization of inspection data, back-up documentation and other relevant information.
- Maintains schedule for data collection, entry, cleaning and reporting.
- Identifies inconsistencies between work practices and written documentation.
- Works with moderate work direction and is skilled and knowledgeable to the position.
Scope of work
- Follow -up maintenance plans, notification, work orders for Inspection.
- Work preparation Inspection work orders.
- Creation of purchase orders requisitions and service entry sheets.
- Pressure relief valve administration.
- Admin, organisation of labour tools.
- Organisation NDO´s and external inspections.
- Follow-up and filing NDO and external inspection reports.
- Guidance of third parties
- Field inspections infrastructure and risk based inspections
- Previous experience in a closely related position
- Knowledge of inspection methods, prior industry experience, PC proficiency
If you are interested and think you have the right profile, please apply!
Consultant: Yasmin Lelot