You will carry out the following tasks:
- Sizing and drafting of TEMA specifications for tube & shell type heat exchangers,
- Sizing of air coolers and development of estimation tables
- Participation in the technical analysis of supplier offers for specific heat exchanger technologies (compact heat exchangers, etc.),
- Calculation and drafting of tracing and thermal insulation specifications,
- Realization of special thermal calculations (losses, transient analysis, Equipment subjected to the torch ...)
- Technical support to all specialists in the engineering chain and to other Technip Energies centers,
- Participation in the drafting of feedback notes, study guides, performance testing procedures,
- IUT Génie Chimique / Génie des Procédés - Licence Génie Chimique / Génie des Procédés de préférence.
- Master/Ingénieur mécanique, thermique, transferts thermiques
(5 à 8 ans d’expérience)- Knowledge of the Oil & Gas industry and chemical engineering processes
- Mastery of heat exchange methods
- Mastery of the sizing of heat exchangers, in particular the types of tubes & Calenders and Air coolers
- Knowledge of standards: API660, API661, TEMA ...
- Mastery of calculation and sizing tools: HTRI, Aspen (EDR), Abaqus.
- Ability to present documents carefully drawn up, clear, and listed according to the standards or rules applicable on the contract.
- Ability to work in interaction with process engineers and other disciplines of the engineering division
- Organization and control of assigned deadlines.
- Technical English.