Systems Engineer (Operational Technology) – Energy Sector – 12-month contract
Our client is a global Energy company based in the CBD is looking for an experienced individual to join their business in Perth.
This a contract role with occasional travels to site based in Western Australia. The primary responsibility is as a Systems Engineer who will collaborate with the local PCN/OT support team, working on operational IT systems. The role will work closely with key delivery teams focusing on operational and reliability requirements to assure safe, secure, and optimal running of the IT and PCN related infrastructure systems, aligning with the technical standards across Software, Security, Infrastructure, Network and Cloud technologies.
Due to COVID 19 regulations & constraints, the client prefers candidate based in this region. Please see details below.
Required and Preferred Skills and Experience
- Bachelor Computer Science, Bachelor Information Technology, or engineering related degree or related qualifications or experience.
- Demonstrate significant experience, technical depth, and functional knowledge in Infrastructure and Application administration.
- Familiarity with Active directory, Windows Server, Firewalls, VMWare ESX, Storage, Application Administration and Database Administration.
- Infrastructure and application security, monitoring, compliance, and operational support in large scale or Enterprise environments.
- Ability to deal and communicate with different stakeholders from various level and background.
- Working knowledge of IT/OT industry best practices and cyber security trends.
- Prior Oil & Gas experience, offshore or relevant Energy/Resources background.
- Demonstrate knowledge and experience in working in mission-critical facilities or hazardous environments with the ability to adapt work within standing constraints.
- Experience in support or design role focusing on process control and DMZ applications and infrastructure.
- Working experience in AGILE delivery framework and MS Azure.
Please apply through the link or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
For more details on the role, or other roles we have available please call +61 2102 2537