Airswift has been tasked by one of our major clients to seek an Infrastructure Project Manager to work within their facilities located in Calgary, AB for a 12-months contract, possibly to be extended.
- Ensure regulatory requirements for health, safety and environmental that govern field-based infrastructure.
- Develop a proactive approach to contractor pre-qualification and management systems assessments with service providers.
- Report on leading/lagging indicators – Manufacturing and Field Install.
- Deliver relevant and timely communications with project teams and stakeholders.
- Adhere to the Company’s Operations Integrity Management System on all projects to manage health, safety, operations integrity and environmental risks, objectives, and performance goals.
- Delivery Management: Identify, develop, and manage the relationship with the client and relevant stakeholders.
- Knowledge Management Plan – centralized document management control and communication plan.
- Develop and manage the integrated project master schedule, progress reports, risk and mitigation logs, issue log, decision records and communication logs to ensure the project is delivered on time, on budget and meets scope requirements.
- Review and assess project plans, cost estimating, budgeting, workstream schedules, tendering strategies, reporting, including oversight on supplier schedule and integrate into the master schedule to track and report on actual delivery dates to the planned schedule, anticipate timing issues, and identify mitigations.
- Work with Supply Chain to develop RFP’s as required.
- Work with the project team to facilitate design review that gathers functional requirements, analyzes alternatives, prepares recommendations and decides requests for approval.
commercial building, non-process asset and camp construction experience - 15+ years experience managing and executing large-scale, multi-year infrastructure projects specializing in design and construction projects related to gathering functional requirements, architectural design, engineering design, construction, manufacturing, field installations, commissioning, and handover to operations.
- Large scale construction project experience for both building design and construction including modular designs, interior design, and construction projects.
- Proven experience facilitating value engineering on designs prior to decision-makers signing off.
- Experience working with all third-party consultants such as design/architects, change managers, cost consultants, and engineering consultants including architectural, structural, mechanical, electrical, acoustics, and environmental.
- Experience working on Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (LEED) projects.
- Working knowledge of regulatory requirements for health, safety and environment that govern field-based infrastructure to ensure compliance with all regulations including building codes.
- Working knowledge of manufacturing and commissioning QA and QC Programs.
- Knowledge of both theoretical and practical aspects of project management:
- Able to coordinate and maintain project management framework.
- Working knowledge established a stage gated process.
- Proven experience in people management, excelling at teamwork, facilitating decisions and ability to establish credibility with field staff.
- Proven experience in strategic planning.
- Proven experience in risk management.
- Proficient in project management software.
- Proven collaborator and communicator in multi-disciplined projects; values transparency.
- Strong financial acumen including budget planning, accurate forecasting, tracking, and reporting.