Our client, a major oil and gas company, is looking for an Infrastructure Construction Engineer to work on a 13-months contract in Kitimat, BC.
- Support the safety performance within the Infrastructure Area (EPC and CPI scopes)
- Ensure that design Technical Integrity in Construction is achieved, safeguarding Process Safety
- Ensure that construction meets the requirements of the approved design and specifications
- Minimize punch items during construction to facilitate efficient mechanical completion, pre-commissioning and handover
- Support the delivery of the Infrastructure scope
- Monitor key milestones to ensure construction follows the correct sequence
- Participate in risk reviews and manage Risks for the Infrastructure area
- At least 10 years of Construction project experience in large or mega projects
- Experience Building technical Control Rooms
- Working knowledge of (sub)system completion and handover practices e.g. loop testing, ITR/punch listing, etc.
- Mechanical, Structural, Construction, Electrical Engineer preferred with extensive construction experience
- Demonstrated experience working for an Owner on site, Lump sum contract experience is required
- Valid driver's license