Our client, a major Oil & Gas company, is hiring an Infrastructure Analyst to work in a 6 months contract position in Calgary, AB.
- Strong virtualization skills with VMWare.
- Strong Microsoft Active Directory administration skills.
- Experience with Netapp storage, Cisco UCS, and/or Nutanix a plus.
- Provides support for infrastructure technology services (server, storage, etc.), including diagnosis, repair, upgrade, installation, testing, and documentation of hardware systems.
- Considered an individual contributor managing simple to moderately complex projects. Has the ability to work independently and makes recommendations for improvement.
- Considered a fully functional infrastructure specialist. May support one to two projects at a time. Work with IT and business clients to gather requirements for enhancements or new functionality.
- Develops requirements and recommendations that are appropriate for the intended audiences for both agreement and approvals - Sponsor, Champions, Stakeholders. Supports the development of business cases and measures of success/outcomes as required.
- Works to ensure that the solution developed meets the defined requirements and expectations: includes business and IT acceptance testing.
- Participates in meetings and interviews as required through the whole project lifecycle, planning, and execution.
- Maintain currency in overall industry infrastructure developments and directions.