Airswift is looking for an Information Security Risk and Compliance Analyst for our client in Austin, TX (remote workers may be considered).
Day to day responsibilities:
- Maintain an inventory of information assets, classify them in accordance with the Information Security Policy and track non-compliance.
- Provide support to line of business teams in building business processes which support Information Security Policy with a focus on privacy, data classification and access management.
- Support the information security incident management process. Ensure incidents are correctly assessed, contained, and documented. Ensure all incidents have a root cause analysis report and a corrective action plan.
- Responsible for training all team members, promotion of information security best practices and partnership with the HR team.
- Responsible for the rollout of identity and access management process and technical solutions in line with policy
- Assist in identifying, limiting where possible and protecting sensitive data.
- Provide support for compliance with Data Privacy regulatory obligations such as CCPA and GDPR.
- Working in partnership with the infrastructure operations and engineering teams to identify and prioritize controls which will improve security and reduce risk.
- 10 years total IT infrastructure experience, with 2-5 years of experience as a Security Analyst preferably in an enterprise environment.
- Strong communication skills, so to effectively and efficiently relay the importance of infosec to SMEs and business units.
- Ability to manage projects of a small-medium size in terms of scale and complexity.
- Knowledge of service management concepts
- Industry recognized certification: such as CompTIA Security+, CISA, or CISSP.
- Familiar with Industry standard control models and frameworks such a NIST and CIS20.
- Knowledge of Privacy Regulations such as CCPA and GDPR.
- Operational experience of IAM process and tooling including active directory security controls and PAM techniques.
- BS degree in Computer Science, MIS or practical work experience equivalent.