Airswift is seeking 4X Information Management Data Admins to work with our client on long term contracts.
Positions will cover Cracker, Polyolefins, Utility and XLPE (Cross linked Polyethylene) experience.
Work locations are: Italy (Rome or Milan), India, Korea and Germany (Munich).
Start: January 2022
- Perform all supervisory duties required to run the Document Management, IM & IT department.
- Communicate with Project Directorate, client and Third Parties to agree standards, systems, handover and close-out of Project activities in support of Project requirements.
- Liaise with Engineering to ensure the Document Distribution Matrix (DDM) is set up to meet Project needs and update as required.
- Ensure that the document management system is set up and maintained to support the Project.
- Ensure that departmental work instructions are developed and maintained in accordance with Global Information Management standard procedures.
- Develop and maintain document management performance targets.
- Ensure the team are fully trained in all systems and that they work in accordance with procedures, work instructions and the Project Document Distribution Matrices.
- Facilitate meetings relating to operational interfaces for Information and Document Management.
- Carry out Information Management Inductions and Training for Project personnel and Third Parties on
- how to use the Electronic Document Management System (EDMS).
- Manage a coordinated approach to resolving procedural issues in a timely manner
- Ensure Controlled copy documents are managed to auditable standards.
- Ensure all Project andCLIENTad-hoc requests and reports are completed in a timely manner.
- Manage the complete and timely Project close-out and final handover to meet CLIENT legal requirements.
- Responsible for ensuring all Project deliverables are stored in the EDMS at all revisions and in all relevant file formats.