Airswift is seeking to invite Industrial Machinery Engineers to consider a role with one of our clients in the oil and gas industry.
- Capable of Preparation of Requisition / Datasheet / Specification
- Clarification with Vendor
- Coordination with other departments (such as Process, Instrument, Electrical, Piping, Civil, Procurement, QC, Project, Construction and etc.)
- To make various engineering information for other departments
- Technical Evaluation for Vendor Proposal
- Vendor Document Review
Qualifications and requirements:
- A Degree in mechanical engineering or equivalent.
- 3 years’ experience in oil and gas petrochemical projects or refineries.
- Experienced in Industrial machineries such as overhead cranes/hoists, elevators, truck scales, etc.
- IT knowledge: MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint), Acrobat Others (AutoCAD, Navis Works)