Airswift (Air Energy Caspian LLP) is currently looking for a (Industrial Cyber Security Specialist) (for KZ passport holders) for one of our large project in (Aktau, 5\2). We are looking for candidates with the drive and commitment to make a genuine difference to our performance to ensure that the
company continues to differentiate itself from competitors by delivering quality service to our client’s requirements.
- Act as the local cyber security focal point to support the Industrial Control System within levels 3, 4 & 5 to contribute to risk-receivers’ protection at production site.
- Meet with stakeholders, Asset/Production, Projects and Engineering, and Secretary General – IT to evaluate and define security requirements.
- Collaborate with industrial cybersecurity support to develop and implement security protocols and processes.
- Generate security manuals and training on security protocols and processes.
- Ensure that all security protocols and systems comply standards and requirements.
- Oversee the installation and upgrades of both hardware and software systems in close interaction with IT team.
- Coordinate all industrial cyber security operations, protocols, and processes within Industrial Control System.
- Monitor and inspect physical and digital security systems for weaknesses, risks, threats, and attacks.
- Troubleshoot and diagnose security flaws and implementing effective interventions.
- Liaise with project management teams, third-line engineers and service desk engineers on a regular basis.