Our client is a leading Brisbane CBD based organisation undergoing a digital transformation journey. As a result of this large program of work they require an experienced sourcing specialist to join the procurement team.
You will be responsible for;
- Facilitating the delivery of the end-to-end sourcing activities required by the projects on the annual ICT Program of Work
- Consistently applying procurement standards set by the Strategic Procurement Office in a manner that ensures effective and efficient processes whilst maintaining strong governance and probity
- Liaising closely with the ICT Category Management team to ensure alignment with SPO strategies and ongoing management and development of supplier relationships
- Establishing and maintaining internal customer relationships with key contacts to ensure the effective management of sourcing activities
You will be an experienced Procurement/Sourcing specialist with outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal and possess the following experience;
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in ICT procurement, specifically sourcing.
- Must have experience in sourcing contracts for large complex programs
- Experience in contract drafting and administration
- Proven ability to plan and execute multiple RFx processes through to contract award efficiently and in accordance with organisational policies, procedures and processes
- Well-developed communication skills and proven ability to influence, consult and negotiate with a range of internal and external stakeholders to achieve positive outcomes
- Proven ability to make decisions in a timely manner, sometimes with incomplete information and under tight deadlines and pressure
- Proven ability to negotiate with suppliers skilfully in tough situations, winning concessions without damaging relationships
- Strong attention to detail coupled with the ability to provide accurate information and quality work
- Demonstrated effective organisational skills, capable of prioritising competing demands to meet agreed service standards including the ability to deliver project outcomes to scope, time and quality
Relevant tertiary qualifications or equivalent experience is preferred which may include Supply Chain Management, Contract Management, Law, or Commerce/Business.
This role is Brisbane based and only Brisbane based candidates can be considered.
Please apply through the link or send your CV to