Airswift is looking for ICAPS COORDINATOR to be based in Doha, Qatar to work for our client major in Operating Oil & Gas for 2 years contract. Apply with us now!
- To Coordinate ICAPS activities preparation, with close contact with other parties involved, and in respect with company regulations.
- To witness and validate commissioning activities performed by CTR team into ICAPS, in a safe and professional manner, within the framework and priorities defined by the CSL and Discipline leaders.
- To be the technical reference for all matters related to his trade and providing solutions to technical issues.
- Ensure ICAPS database gap analysis on weekly basis.
Activities – Preparation Phase:
- When commissioning is prepared by contractor, provide technical supervision of contractor and advise CSL in view to meet company expectation.
- Populate or supervise as required the ICAPS database as required by CSL and Discipline Leaders.
- Has a clear understanding of all type of operational and organization documents related to interfaces with other parties (contractor, field operation, drilling, onshore, offshore).
- Provide technical supervision on the combined Pre-commissioning / Commissioning punch list.
- Prepare and modify required ICAPS Pre-commissioning/Commissioning forms upon Discipline Construction/Pre-commissioning& Commissioning requests.
- Check and approve completed ICAPS Task Sheets with required attachments.
- Prepare all Task Sheets in the respective Subsystem Pre-commissioning or Commissioning (RFC/AOC/TOM) Dossiers.
- Make Sure the Progress is updated in ICAPS, the tasks sheets in corresponding dossier and Scan files available in ICAPS.
- Prepare ICAPS Reports (Status Index & Technical Database) for each subsystem upon completion of Pre-commissioning (RFC) and Commissioning (AOC) dossiers.
- Prepare discipline/subsystem wise reports for progress meeting.
- Approve ICAPS Punch List Entry files from Walk-downs/ICAPS Task Sheets Punch List Entry form for verification/ ICAPS Population.
- Check and approve ICAPS Punch List Clearance forms for each discipline to close the Punch Items in ICAPS (Matrix of signature to be followed).
- To verify the ICAPS Task Sheets are filled duly by all parties and signed by respective parties.
- Monitor ICAPS assistant for proper documentation/prepare necessary dossiers as and when required.
- Supervise the management of the commissioning database - ICAPS.
- Supervise the Management of Punch list.
- Reports on overall progress and expended man-hours
- Supervise the management of Pre-commissioning / Commissioning /TOM dossiers.
EPCIC Reporting and progress follow up:
- Provide daily reporting as per CSL requirements.
- Ensure the updating by Contractor of ICAPS is properly done.
- Follow and report the Gap analysis between actual progress and Project curve for Commissioning schedule.
Qualifications & Experience Required:
- Qualification: Bachelor of Science (BSc) degree or equivalent in engineering,
- Experience: At least 10 years’ experience in the offshore oil & gas industry with minimum 3 years’ experience in ICAPS administrator role.
- Strong interpersonal and good communication skills.
- Experienced with company’s Standards (Total General Specifications), OPERCOM and ICAPS, MANASA Database and relevant codes and standards,
- Language: Fluent English,
- Computer literate (Access, Excel, Word, FTP network…)
- Ability to work on projects in a complex and multicultural environment,
- H2S OPITO and T-BOSIET trainings.