Airswift has been tasked by one of our major oil & gas clients to seek a I&E Designer to work within their facilities in Convent, TX for a long-term contract.
Within this position, you will be responsible for creating and reviewing I&E drawings for capital projects.
Day to day responsibilities:
- Constructing, maintaining, and assigning Loop drawings
- Prepare accurate and complete drawings using practical design knowledge.
- Coordinate with other disciplines and assist lead engineer and designers to ensure effective quality product
- Update new design processes, modeling, and drafting techniques
- Perform field walk outs, drawing searches and retrievals, creating construction scope documents
Previous education and experience required:
- 5+ years of experience working in a refining or chemicals plant
- 10+ years of experience in instrument & electrical
- Field experience