Airswift has been tasked by one of our key clients to seek a I&P Professional to join them in a 1-year contract in Stavanger.
The newly established Improvement & Performance team in Supply Chain & Logistics has a need for additional capacity to support across a wide variety of areas within our scope of work.
I&P scope cover 4 key delivery areas within SCM&Log:
1. Performance & Analytics
3. Business Management System - Process Excellence
4. People/Capability build
Our primary purpose is to support SCM&Log to achieve its ambition that our client is recognized for having the leading supply chain in E&P. We are mandated to:
• Deliver and embed a systematic and standardized framework for improvement & performance in SCM&Log.
• Drive improvement capability in I&P and front-line Improvement focal points
• Provide specialist support to deliver improvement pieces of work, using the framework, with strong focus on implementation, change leadership and Management of Change (MoC)
• Support SCM&Log to take its performance to world class level
SCM&Log supports our client across the business landscape. Our role is to contribute to the development and execution of the improvement agenda for SCM&Log and ensure it is aligned with the business improvement priorities, leading to the delivery of our client’s strategy. The I&P team collaborates across SCM&Log and with business I&P teams to ensure that SCM&Log improvements are planned, executed, and followed up in a systematic and standardized way with robust change management and with strong focus on value tracking and realization.
Key tasks will include:
• General support in establishing the I&P team to deliver on our mandate, including setting up & maintaining our framework, collaboration tools and communication channels eg Sharepoint, Teams, Jira, Miro
• Support the improvement program governance and monitoring, incl. support for efficient prioritization and decision making.
• Supporting SCM&Log department to identify, plan and deliver improvement initiatives
• Assessing proposed changes to identify potential impacts and consequences
• Delivering change management support and facilitating the formal MoC process
• Conducting risk assessments and identifying mitigating actions
• Estimate and track value delivered by initiatives
• Collaborating with stakeholders from across the business to effectively deliver improvements
• Assisting with the performance management process and ensuring an effective learning loop
• Supporting with the delivery & embedding the use of I&P improvement framework, associated tools and best practices
Preferred skills, experience, and attributes:
• Oil and gas knowledge, with understanding of the upstream value chain
• Experience in delivering improvement projects & structured implementation
• Experience in managing process changes and working with the business management system
• Experience in applying Lean concepts – for example Value Stream Mapping, Kaizen, detailed process mapping, root cause techniques, facilitation of workshops
• Stakeholder management and communication
• Performance measurement and management
• Data driven analysis
• Proactive and comfortable with both detailed hands-on scope and high level scope
• Problem-solving mindset
• Collaborative approach and team focus
• Strong written and verbal communication