Our major client, an upstream operator, is seeking a I&E Technician IV to work within their facilities located in Hobbs, NM for a 6-month assignment.
- Provides electrical, electronics, communications, and instrumentation support to maintain wells, equipment and facilities in a manner that is safe, efficient and environmentally sound.
- Maintains and optimizes SCADA communications systems and programmable logic controllers.
- Installs, troubleshoots, and maintains electrical, pneumatic, process controls and new equipment as projects dictate.
- Oversees, monitors, & witnesses: Grounding/Breaker Installation/Terminations/Continuity checks/Instrument Installation/Loop checks/System Function checks/P&ID check outs of contractor's work execution during Capital Project installation.
- Maintains high safety standards during construction and participate in the PSSR walkdown at the completion of the project.
- Senior level, typically 7+ years of experience.
- Provides more technical support than administrative support.
- Typically viewed as a technical/functional specialist in discipline.
- Ability to apply extensive knowledge and experience to a wide variety of situations.
- Recommends solutions to complex problems.
- Performs major accountabilities.
- Typically acts as a lead in the technical/functional area, coordinating the work of others, but is not a supervisor.
Work Schedule: 5-40 Schedule (8Hr Days) - 5 days on / 2 days off