Airswift has been tasked by one of its clients, a chemical company, to look for an I&E Planner to work a 1+ year contract in Lake Charles, LA.
Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Demonstrates strong safety culture through personal behavior and commitment to environmental, health & safety.
- Adhere to and carry out all company environmental rules, policies, standards & procedures.
- Supports accident prevention and environmental programs within work area.
- Monitors work performed by outside contractors and/or other maintenance service organizations.
- Ensures the operating function, reliability and quality of plant operating instrument and electrical equipment contained within the area.
- Responsible for planning, scheduling, assignment and follow-up of area instrument and electrical maintenance work.
- Provides technical training on equipment and systems.
- Reviews specifications on new equipment and systems to assure that maintenance requirements are met.
- Supports and carries out company policies and adheres to maintenance standards and procedures.
- Responsible for the planning, development, and scheduling of PM and corrective maintenance work orders in the maintenance computer system.
- Order materials to support the I&E technicians
- Maintain and coordinate control valve rebuilds site wide
- Coordinate calibration of I&E test equipment site wide
- Coordinate testing of gloves, hot sticks, and other safety equipment
- High school diploma is required, plus completion of an approved Instrument/Electrical course.
- Experience with SAP.
- Proficient in Primavera P6.
- Experience in petrochemical or refinery planning
- Minimum of 5 years of work experience as a journeyman I/E technician or as an I/E planner.
- Excellent planning, organizational and communication skills, both verbal and written