Our client, a major Oil & Gas company, is hiring an I & C System Specialist to work on a long-term contract (to be extended every year) located in Roxanna, Illinois.
This professional will lead the design coordination efforts for all WR capital projects involving Safety Instrumented Systems, including instrumentation and shutdown system specification, SIL calcs, input to hardware and software design, and IPS documentation (cause & effect documents, system descriptions, testing procedures, etc).
- Safety Instrumented System (SIS) experience with installation, design, programming, troubleshooting, and maintenance.
- Knowledge and experience with acceptance testing and commissioning of instrument equipment and systems.
- Knowledge of industry practices for Safety Instrumented Systems (SIS) and instrumentation Mechanical Integrity (MI) programs including the applicable sections of OSHA 1910 and ANSI/ISA 84.00.01-2004.
- Experience writing test procedures, developing Cause and Effect Matrices and writing System Descriptions
- Experience with Smart Plant Instrumentation (SPI), SIL Solver software for SIS design
- Experience with Honeywell TDC2000, TDC3000, and Experion DCS; Honeywell Fail Safe Controller (FSC) and Safety Manager (SM).
- Reliability principle application to instrumentation and shutdown systems.
- Distributed Control System (DCS) experience with hardware installation, design, troubleshooting, and maintenance.
- Programmable Logic Controller (PLC) experience with hardware installation, design, troubleshooting, and maintenance.
- Mechanical and rotating equipment background
- Experience with Bently Nevada Vibration Monitoring equipment.
- MS Office and SAP