Our client is looking for an Electrical/I&C Planner to work within their nuclear facility in Connecticut
- The Planner is responsible for supporting project specific work control process, assisting with the development of work packages, and ensuring generation of required plant work orders as required to support the project.
- Responsible for work packages and work order performance.
- Review design engineering deliverable information for construct-ability, installation, maintainability, and material requirements using independent judgment and exercising discretion.
- Initiate Material Requests to support implementation of design changes using the approved BOM.
- Perform/coordinate field construct-ability walk-downs during the design development phase.
- Interface with all departments on site involved with the Project, to facilitate planning and scheduling of work activities.
- Transmission & Distribution / relay experience is required
- Construction experience
- Major Mod background is plus