Airswift has been tasked by one of its major clients to find a Senior Instrumentation and Controls Engineer to join their team in an 1-year contract working in [Pittsburg, PA].
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering, Chemical, or Mechanical
- At least 8-Years of experience working with Instrumentation and Control
- Working knowledge of Building Automation Systems and PLC Systems
- Professional Engineer (PE)
- At least 5-years of controls and instrumentation design experience for Building Automation System (BAS) projects. Experience with Siemens, JCI, Alerton, ALC, or Schneider BAS Systems
- Demonstrated knowledge of building automation systems components, temperature, humidity, pressure, flow instrumentation.
- Working knowledge of heating, ventilation, and air conditioning (HVAC) systems including air handlers, humidification systems, variable refrigerant flow systems, and cooling towers.
- Experience with Revit 2018, BIM360, Navisworks 2018, and AutoCAD 2018.
- Experience with MS Office including Word, Excel, and Outlook. MS Visio and MS Teams.